Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

About

This is the official and the final personal blog site of Jay San Juan. Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses, this is a compilation of Jay San Juan self taught teachings. Contact us for any suggestion of topics if there is any problem concerning about your reading experience here on this plain white site.
Let me write the words I tell, for I to show it and sell. I don't want to make it fell on the ground as well. So I put it in papers for real, to inspire and to feel other people who lives around the wheel. For I exist not for myself but for the people who needs in help but I'm just a man in kelp so I put it in the words instead

You're NEVER too young to DREAM BIG

Written By Juan Dimasalang on Sunday, December 8, 2013 | 12:37 PM

We all got dreams, we hope for it like it was the last thing we've got except from your crazy neighborhood or your 1996 ford truck. We all wanted those dream happen in our life, however people are different to each other that some people dream when they're awake. That is the great difference that not all dreamers can understand.
(This story is from the bottom of my mind and if you think there are some parts that sounds like it happened in your favorite movie, well let me know it, just in case i have watched it on my own)

This story is about a girl name Kate and her little dream that soon be her reality.

My name is Kate Shillings, a normal teenager in high school facing different problems including how to be with guys, interact with other students, and have friends to talk with during break time. I'm always alone in the corner of the cafeteria in a cold table eating while watching other children having fun together with their peers. I was hoping to have one so that i can have a buddy to talk as we return back home from school. I was always hoping about it, but time grows longer and months faded to summer that dream never came into me.
Because we are newly moved from San Fernando Valley, new life stuck me down starting nothing leaving all of my known friends in the Middle School and my sweet memories with them. However, we're here and there is no coming back and i have to be strong as i'm the only child that my parents would be proud of. 
Every night i lie on the balcony of my room and look at those stars wishing that this dream will soon happen so that i can be a happy girl much like my parents. They're in love with each other like they're still as young as me and i wish that i will feel the same thing that i see everyday. In the clear sky of the night, i was looking how great the world and how many people is looking at the same star that i'm staring right now. I was wondering if he or she is thinking the same thing, to have a friend to talk with, that is my dream that i wish to happen. Then as i stare a falling star draw between the spaces of the twinkling stars. As my my mother told me, that these stars falling down from the heaven comes in purpose, for the people who sees it fall to wish--they said it will come true just put you heart on it. So, i wish to have a friend that can defend me from the horde of bullies, i always wanted it ever since.
The next day, normal day, i'm still thinking about it--my dream to have friend. However the same thing happen to me again, bullies send me down insulting prank on how chubby my body that "no guy will ever attempt to be friend with me".
I do the same thing every night and waited for another falling star to draw in the sky before i take myself into the bed. I wish the same thing again and again, holding it as the only thing that keeps me going to school hoping that someday someone will be my friend. I was thinking if that person is a girl or a guy, what we would do every weekend except from texting or tweeting, if he or she would be the kind of friend that i wanted, all the things that will probably happen after i got a friend is all playing on my mind. It is the only thing i've got, the only thing that i posses that can give me the sense of the future.
I hold it, until i become senior and still the same girl that they know this past years in High School. A quiet kind of girl who just put herself in wearing nice clothes to please everybody's eyes. As i go along the first day of class, a guy called me in the corridor and as i turned back i quickly recognized his face. It was Israel, my good friend in Los Angeles together with my friend standing on the lobby waving at me. At that time, i feel that my dream come true and the feeling comes up as i think about having a friend each  day that passed. I smile and run towards them as they greet me.
On that point i've learned that i'm trying to look for a friend that is does not exists, I've a bunch of friend that i forgot as i go along. I was thinking about being empty without a friend but the real thing is that i've got a friend with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment