Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

About

This is the official and the final personal blog site of Jay San Juan. Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses, this is a compilation of Jay San Juan self taught teachings. Contact us for any suggestion of topics if there is any problem concerning about your reading experience here on this plain white site.
Let me write the words I tell, for I to show it and sell. I don't want to make it fell on the ground as well. So I put it in papers for real, to inspire and to feel other people who lives around the wheel. For I exist not for myself but for the people who needs in help but I'm just a man in kelp so I put it in the words instead

Just Smile and carry on

Written By Juan Dimasalang on Sunday, December 22, 2013 | 11:18 AM

Emman De Torres, ccollege classmate.
I was listening in every piece of thing that makes someone as who they are. I've listened hundred of story that makes sense more than what we saw at them. These story back in their early days is the part of what they look as of today, the person whom you know standing in front of you. It is the process of becoming who they're right now and who will they be after another day. Listening to someone's hurt, life and anything that they say is the most greatest gift and oppurtunity to know  someone. As what i believe, to know someone is to know how they end up to be the person whom you know.

I got this story that i've learned much from it as i think what is the essentials in smiling to someone whom you never know. I asks myself, why it is necessary to smile to people that you just meet on the way to the school as you walk away in the sidewalk. The idea was nonsense if we look on that simple side (you will look like an idiot) but if we look in the deeper sense of it, it is more essential that what you think.

He told me a story once when we're on the way to Batangas State University, in Malvar, Batangas few kilometers south of Manila together with bunch of mates as we seek for our related literature source. It was in the middle of the great traffic when he told me about smiling to the people on the other jeepney. I can't take the logic, i was thinking about it ever since he told me about it, why we have to smile to the other people? so i ask, he simply reply me "It makes me feel better when i talk to someone and find a new friends with them" "I just smile at them, sometimes they smile back but the others just carry on (ignore)"

Then the conclusion runs on my mind, that the essence of smiling on someone is a sign of a great concern, the sense of individualism is eliminated between the borders of each individual in a community. I've just noticed when i walk on the busy street, people walk by and pass in front of you--they just ignore you like you're just part of the rocks on the way creating a huge border. We're millions but it makes no sense why only few people have their concern on everyone, we're worse than a greed. Smiling to someone is making a great bridge that you can walk to make a one community not a society with their own worlds.

Keep on smiling and take no day without making someone happy. Eliminate the borders of Individualism.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Simply smile :)

Post a Comment