Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

About

This is the official and the final personal blog site of Jay San Juan. Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses, this is a compilation of Jay San Juan self taught teachings. Contact us for any suggestion of topics if there is any problem concerning about your reading experience here on this plain white site.
Let me write the words I tell, for I to show it and sell. I don't want to make it fell on the ground as well. So I put it in papers for real, to inspire and to feel other people who lives around the wheel. For I exist not for myself but for the people who needs in help but I'm just a man in kelp so I put it in the words instead

The Five People you meet in Heaven-Mitch Albom

Written By Juan Dimasalang on Saturday, December 21, 2013 | 6:49 AM

I was able to read this on my table with the coffee after i've done reading the famed "Tuesday's with Morrie" that makes a heart felt sense in the minds of the reader. I enjoy reading it because there is a twist in every turn of the pages and carries a lot of load in life lesson much like what Mitch Albom Tuesday's with Morrie.
I'm also proud as a Filipino to include a Filipino character in the end named Tala and setting a World War 2 battlefield over my motherland. The words makes me imagine the location where the scene is taking place.
For the Psychologist as I'am who is still learning and on the process of being a professional someday, you will be not a true Psychologist if you haven't consider reading this kind of books into you lap. Highly recommended for the people who want to understand what the life means to us and why we have to make every second to the fullest.
The story runs with Eddie who is in the process of meeting five person who sets an important role to his life. I assure you that this is one of the books that you must read before you die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment